Sophos SafeGuard File Encryption Advanced
- Sophos SafeGuard Encryption for File Shares,
- Encryption for Cloud Storage,
- Data Exchange,
- File Encryption for Mac,
- Management Center
Encryption for File Shares
Encryption isn’t only for making sure data stays safe from prying eyes outside your business. It’s also useful for enabling secure collaboration and controlling files inside it. SafeGuard Enterprise goes beyond simple folder permissions and guarantees that only the right people can read the right files while still allowing IT to manage files and backups.
- Configures file encryption for shared folders
- Makes sure only certain users or groups are able to access data
- Doesn’t require any interaction from your users
- Provides an extra layer of protection if/when your corporate servers move to the cloud
Encryption for Cloud Storage
Cloud storage services are useful to help users access their data, wherever they are, on whatever device they're using. Improving productivity of users is important, but it’s equally critical to ensure your sensitive information stays secure once it moves to the cloud. SafeGuard Enterprise automatically and invisibly encrypts/decrypts files as they are uploaded or downloaded from cloud services.
- Encrypts files uploaded to cloud storage services
- Allows secure data sharing everywhere
- Automatically detects and supports most popular cloud storage services such as Box, Dropbox, OneDrive and Egnyte
- Reads encrypted files using our free Sophos Secure Workspace app for iOS and Android
Encryption for Removable Media and USB drives (DataExchange)
SafeGuard Enterprise automatically and transparently encrypts files on removable media such as USB sticks, memory cards and CDs/DVDs.
- Share encrypted data on removable media easily across your organization without impacting your users
- Using a portable application and password, easily and securely share encrypted removable media with users not using SafeGuard Enterprise
- Removable media whitelisting makes encryption management easier and more flexible
Protect Your Macs
Data on a Mac is as valuable as data on a Windows PC, which makes it vital to include Macs in your data encryption strategy. SafeGuard protects your Macs with file encryption and ensures that the data on your Macs is secure at all times. Includes encryption capability for removable media, network file shares and cloud on Mac.
- Manage file encryption for Macs in the same Management Center as all other devices
- Works in the background without impacting performance
- Complete visibility and reporting on encryption status
SafeGuard Management Center
Define, set up and manage encryption for all devices and platforms from a unified and central management center.
- Manage encryption for all your SafeGuard Enterprise modules
- Set data security policies for groups and devices from a centralized console
- Securely store, exchange and recover keys across devices and operating systems
- Reports on both Windows and Mac computers running SafeGuard
- Uses Active Directory to import user/device information, synchronize and schedule tasks