- Web security
- Web control (filtering)
- Malicious traffic detection
- Application control
- Device control
- Client firewall
- Role-based administration
- Active Directory sync
- Sophos PureMessage voor Microsoft Exchange anti-spam en anti-malware
- OS support Windows, Mac
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS, malicious traffic detection and more
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement.
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network.
- Lightning performance, even on older systems
- Simple, centralized management.
- Flexible deployment, with your choice of cloudbased or on-premise management.
- Optional mobile device management and security
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. From malicious URLs to web exploit code, unexpected system changes to command-and-control traffic, we’ll connect the dots so your endpoints and data are protected. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against targeted attacks and data breaches.
Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection is continually tuned for the best performance. The lightweight agent keeps users secure without slowing them down. Protection updates are small— typically under 30 KB—so updates are easy on your network and your endpoints. “We have found the Sophos endpoint solutions to be easy, smooth and consistent. Having Sophos deployed has increased our security posture ten-fold.”
Christopher Prewitt, Manager IT Security and Disaster Recovery, The Lincoln Electric Co.
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience. Quick and easy deployment, well-balanced default policies and automatic configuration of HIPS are just a few examples of how we do things differently.
Flexible Licensing and Deployment.
Choose cloud or on-premise management—whichever best suits your business. Sophos Cloud offers a web-based console with policies that follow users across devices and platforms. Our on-premise solution gives you complete control over your management infrastructure. Both deliver outstanding performance and protection licensed per user, not per device. Sophos Endpoint Standard on-premise can be migrated to Sophos Cloud free of charge. Sophos Cloud can't be migrated to Sophos on-premise.
- Antimalware, Live Protection, Web Security, multiple platform support (Windows/Mac), Managed by SEC (Sophos Enterprise Console), Home use included. WINDOWS ONLY:Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS), Client Firewall, Application Control, Device Control, Web Control/Filtering
- PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange (AV/AS/content)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)